A two-day interactive Leadership Training workshop where you will walk away with a better understanding of people and how to be a Great Leader – for beginners newly promoted into leadership.
This Leadership Training workshop will instill in you a wealth of knowledge, that includes;
- A better understanding of people
- How to be a Great Leader
- Simple tools to set up one on one and group discussions for success
- Simple tips for people management, reviews, handling difficult situations, conflict resolution, and team motivation
Great Leadership Training content includes:
- The Triangle (Who are your customers internal/external)
- Leadership attributes
- The Individuals in My Team
- Transactional Analysis
- Personality Styles
- Key Drivers
- KPIs Introduction
- Assessing Performance
- Discussing Performance
- One on Ones
- Consequences of Non Performance
- Motivating Your Staff
- Meeting Management
- Action Plan
One-on-one follow-up is also available, please ask us about this!
Great Scott always includes follow-up as part of any training programme. It enables us to keep greater accountability with the attendees for what they have learned and to enable them to apply it. This follow-up will run coaching alongside each attendee, listening in on their calls, evaluating their emails, providing real-time feedback to gain immediate improvements. They will come away with an action plan of improvements to work on until the next coaching session. It is highly recommended to run follow up several times, to really embed the training into the staff.